Brainstorming is also called Invention and is an essential part of the writing and creative process. We must practice it, so that it becomes a habit, and we never just settle for one idea to pick from when we start a project. I look forward to seeing the occupations you come up with and please just leave them and write about them using the Comments section of this post.
|
I can honestly say Teaching and being an athletic Coach are my dream jobs. It is all I have ever wanted to do since the sixth grade 31 years ago.
ReplyDeleteHowever if I was to chose 3 other possibilities ranking from 1-3
#1 would be a fishing charter boat captain, on one of the Great Lakes or in Florida. I love to go out fishing and I enjoy seeing people getting excited when they hook that big one.
#2 starting a group or home for troubled youth. It absolutely amazes me how lost our young society is and how just showing them love and compassion can spark that interior flame bringing them back to life. We have so many lost young souls wondering the streets and it truly does hurt my heart
#3 a tour guide at Arlington cemetery. I LOVE history and I would love to keep the stories alive. Each one of those stones has a story and a special place in the world and it would be an honor to keep their spirits alive by sharing those stories
For the first three career choices, I can use my college degree.
ReplyDelete#1 Stock Day Trader
There are several reasons why I would like to learn more about day trading as a career. First, it relates to my major, involving world and U.S. economics and sociology. Second, it is a job I can perform anywhere, allowing me to be my boss. Third, it will let me learn more about wealth building and take control of my financial future. Fourth, it is a challenging career that offers the opportunity of financial freedom.
#2 Online Course Creator
I already know a lot about this career.
#3 Economic Affairs Officer
https://www.humanrightscareers.com/careers/
#4 Career Student
This would be my dream job—someone paying me to learn.
#1 movie producer/ film maker - I always watch netflix series and movies and think of directing my own.
ReplyDelete#2 Disney animation designer - I also have disney plus and there are a lot of documentaries on people who work for Disney and it seems like a dream come true for people who love creating art.
#3 Nutrition and fitness coach - practical job, I care about eating for the health benefits not taste
#1 SWAT Medic - I have met someone in SWAT and they mentioned that they have medic positions and you just need your paramedic license. I feel like it would be so cool to do. It is basically doing my military job (combat medic) in the civilian world.
ReplyDelete#2 Touring Race Car Driver - Getting paid to go all over and race cars would be awesome! I love to travel and I like competition.
#3 Forensic Ballistics Expert - It would be cool to be like the people you see in the criminal TV shows and try to figure out what weapon was fired at a crime scene. I love solving puzzles and mysteries.
Mychaela Brown
ReplyDeleteDon’t mind the top^
Delete1)Forensic Pathologist- It was my first career choice. I find death so interesting, probably because I have yet to experience it. They also make great money and will always be in business.
2)Epicure- I love food and would love to be able to travel the world. I think it’s also a great way to learn about different cultures. RIP Anthony Bourdain, Parts Unknown was one of my favorite shows.
3)Firefighter- I’ve always wondered what made fire so interesting. My dad was a fire lieutenant. He had his heart set on being a fireman since he was a boy. That love for fires is also what nearly burnt his house down.
Biomedical engineer.- healthcare job and engineer job together. Fast growing job. Technology and machinery job. Stem field.
ReplyDeletefinancial advising- helps with the management of money. Helps with financial goals. This field is expansive, can get into things such as real estate planning, insurance needs or tax preparation
obstetrical nursing- I like the healthcare field. Jobs are in demand. Can work in hospitals, clinics, and birthing centers.
1-Real estate agent-Ive always been interested in real estate and its a great way to get the foot in the door into that world.
ReplyDelete\2-Cyber security- This job is in extremely high demand and the demand is growing everyday as the hackers outnumber the Cybersecurity pros.
3-Cell tower Technicians -I want to know what gets people the inspiration to pursue this and climb high towers everyday.
Teacher ~ I have always wanted to be a teacher since I was in second grade. I love kids and I used to be a daycare teacher and I loved it
ReplyDeleteFBI Agent ~ I was in a class in High School called Civil Criminal Law and I loved it, I got to act like a FBI Agent
Director ~ I love movies and I would love to direct my own movie
#1. Exchange teacher, this is what I am in school for now actually. I love the aspect of helping other speak a language I view as nature, as much as I love learning other languages. and the world always needs teachers and they are important.
ReplyDelete#2.Company translator, I see this as a good alternative for my first choice. and I see what my friends dad does for his job at Honda and I see the relationships he gets to create every day. it also makes opportunity for future business through those relationships.
#3.Chef, I have always loved cooking that's why I worked for a butchery for a couple of years because the cooking done there was so amazing to me. I love the faces people make when they take a bite of food and truly love it.